COLD PROCESS SOAP TECHNIQUE
If you're a DIY fan, here you will find the steps to learn how to make cold proces soap yourself. It is easy and fun!
1. Put oils and water with soda together
2. Mix all the ingredients
3. Add essential oils, flowers and other ingredients
that you may like to enrich your soap
4. Put the mixture in a mold
5. Cover the mold and wait 24h
6. Unmold and cut the soap into bars
7. Allow the bars to cure for 4 to 6 weeks
8. After the curing time, your handmade soap is ready to use!